Wear a Smile; It Fits All Sizes!
Ours is a welcoming and family-oriented practice, where each child is cared for with the greatest respect and compassion. We work hard to earn every patient’s and family’s trust, and dedicate time to building those critical connections.
While we are skilled professionals, we are also warm and personable. Each of us thrives on friendships with our patients and their families, always respectful of a parent’s expectations and concerns. We will provide your child with high-quality, personalized dentistry – as we would care for our own family member.
With positive dental experiences, preventive care and education, and lots of encouragement, we will help your little ones grow with big, bright, and healthy smiles!
Our ultimate goal is to foster a positive attitude toward oral health by helping our patients achieve and maintain a lifetime of beautiful, healthy smiles.
- We strive to accomplish this by providing the best customer service through our open communication, compassion, and continuing education on the newest procedures and techniques.
- We provide useful, practical parent and child education, with a focus on prevention, nutrition, and establishing good oral hygiene habits.
- We offer a safe and positive environment, where children are free to be themselves. Using common words, a Tell-Show-Do approach, and encouraging patients to talk with us about their worries, we establish comfort in the dental office.
- We recognize the uniqueness of each child, designing visits and interactions to their specific needs, always mindful of their comfort and offering praise and support.
- We actively involve families in their child’s treatment and care, explaining diagnoses and discussing treatment options. Informed parents are able to make knowledgeable decisions and are engaged advocates for their little one’s health and wellbeing.
Schedule an Appointment
Dr. Lenora and our team look forward to welcoming your children, and you, to the Tyger River Pediatric Dentistry family. Together, we’ll start your young loved ones on the path to a lifetime of wonderfully healthy and beautiful smiles!